|Home||» Products||» Digital Welding Inverter||» Digital Welding Inverter|
Digital Welding Inverter
Our company is offering a wide range of Digital Welding Inverter at very low price. We make sure to satisfy all the requirements of our leading clients.
Swastik weld series welding machines are sophisticated IGBT based inverters with total digital control having wide current range. Swastik Weld designed to meet varied requirement of the Welding Industry covering Manual Arc Welding & Metal Inert Gas Welding.
"We are mainly dealing with local order inquiries and nearby areas of Maharashtra."
- PORTABLE: It is very portable (basic inverter) operator can move from one place to another place without any difficulty.
- ADAPTIVE HOT START: Swastik Weld prevents electorde from sticking and gives clean start each time.
- SINGLE AMPERAGE RANGE: Digital front panel allows the operator to set the current if required in single increment also
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Reliable thermal shutdown mechanism in place, in case of overuse or blockage in airflow.
- FAN AS NEEDED: Swastik Weld automatically operates the fan as needed, reducing the noise, power consumption and the airborne contaminates pulled through the machine.
- POWER FLUCTUATION COMPENSATION: Power source does not get affected and it remains constant regardless of fluctuation in input power + 15%. It is suitable especially for the indian Industry.
- DIGITAL AMPERE READING: During welding, it continously monitors and displays weld current.
- VERSATILE: Swastik weld can weld using all types of welding electrodes (suitable for 6010. 6013, 7018 and equivalent electrodes) .
- ENERGY SAVING MODE: When operator is not welding for 2 minutes, than welding inverter in Manual mode goes into energy save mode,enabling saving of unwanted energy loss.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Wited remote control for easy operation for welder.
|Specifications / Model||SW160 MMA||SW250 MMA||SW400 MMA|
|Rated Input Voltage||1-phase 230V + 15% 50/60Hz||3-phase 415V + 15% 50/60Hz||3-phase 415V + 15% 50/60Hz|
|Rated Power||4.8 KVA||7.5 KVA||12 KVA|
|Rated Current Duty Cycle||160A @ 60% |
120A @ 100%
|250A @ 60% |
180A @ 100%
| 400A @ 60% |
300A @ 100%
|OCV-DC||75 V (nominal)||75 V (nominal)||75 V (nominal)|
|Energy Save||In built||In built||In built|
IGBT Peak Current
|Insulation Class||Class F||Class F||Class F|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling||Forced air cooling||Forced air cooling|
|Output Current Range||30-160 amps|| 40-250 amps ||50-400 amps|
|Hot Start Current||130%||130%||130%|
|Hot Start Duration (Approx)||300m Sec.||300m Sec.||300m Sec.|
|Weight||21 Kgs||30 Kgs||40 Kgs|
|Sizes in mm (H x W x D)||330 x 210 x 460||400 x 240 x 530||500 x 350 x 600|